Wednesday 15 June 2016

Health Secretary warns that a Brexit vote may cause people to die

In an unprecedented move, Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt has warned British voters that they face death should the UK vote to leave the European Union on 23 June 2016. In a speech delivered to party members yesterday he said, "We should be very wary of the long-term consequences of the so-called Brexit. People need to be aware that the damage could be catastrophic for all of us." After a round of applause, he continued, "I am prepared to go on record when I say that if the British electorate vote to leave the European Union, then those catastrophic effects will mean that we will all die. I don't mean on the 24th of June, the day after the referendum. I don't necessarily mean this year. And I wouldn't like to go on record and say that we will all be dead by 2026, but I am convinced that after a vote for Brexit, every single one of us will eventually die."

No comments:

Post a Comment